Oransi Air Purifier carries a 3 years limited warranty from the original purchase date. Oransi Malaysia will replace your air purifier provided that the product is determined to be defective as a result of faulty material or workmanship while in normal use. Oransi Malaysia’s sole obligation under this warranty is to replace, or at Oransi Malaysia’s discretion, to repair, free of charge, all defective parts. This warranty will not be valid if the unit is damaged by the user. Proof of purchase may be required by Oransi Malaysia and all parts or units that are replaced become the property of Oransi Malaysia.
All warranty claim processes will take up to 30 working days from the date we receive all necessary documents and/or items. Testing and checking will be carried out to determine the cause of fault.
Warranty remains in effect ONLY if:
• The serial number of the purchased device is registered with Oransi Malaysia at www.oransi.com.my/warranty (Kindly check with us if you are unsure about your device being registered automatically or by a third party purchaser.)
• The air purifier is operated in accordance with the instruction provided in this Oransi User Manual.
• The air purifier is connected to a proper power supply. (See voltage label on device)
• The unit shows no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair by anyone other than authorized Oransi Malaysia service personnel.
• The air purifier and replacement filters are purchased directly from Oransi Malaysia or its authorised reseller.
• The air filters being replaced on time or as advised by Oransi Malaysia.